Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G - flashing
- Your bootloader must be unlocked.
- You should use latest platform tools on Windows.
- Your device should be charged above 50%. Well, it doesn't have to be, but this is just for your phones safety.
- Download all required files - ROM, boot, vendor_boot and firmware. For those, ask maintainer of the rom.
The flashing itself
- Flash boot and vendor_boot:
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
- Reboot to recovery by holding volume up and power buttons until you see Mi logo on your screen
- Go to "Apply update", followed by "Apply from ADB"
- Now sideload the ROM:
You can also drag ROM zip file into your terminal window, instead of typing the full name/path to file
- After the rom, firmware should be flashed:
You don't have to flash firmware every time you flash the ROM, unless the maintainer says so. As long as you stay on AOSP, you are good.
- adb sideload firmware.zip
- If it's your first time flashing the ROM, it's highly advised to format data. To do so, go to "Factory reset", followed by "Format data/factory reset".
If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask in telegram group!